It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
- Deepwater spend forecast to grow at 3% over next three yearsIn its most recent update, the oilfield services research team at Douglas-Westwood projects that global deepwater expenditure will grow at a 3% CAGR over the 2017-2021 period, with expenditure totaling $125.4 billion.
- M<sup>2</sup> Subsea to assist UXO surveys in the Baltic SeaNext Geosolutions has sub-contracted MÂ² Subsea to support unexploded ordnance identification surveys for the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline system in the Baltic Sea.
- FPSO <I>Pioneiro de Libra</I> arrives in BrazilTeekay Offshore Group has reported that the FPSO Pioneiro de Libra has arrived in Brazilian territorial waters following a voyage from the Jurong Shipyard in Singapore.
- Keppel nears delivery of semisubmersible to SOCARKeppel Offshore & Marine Ltd. subsidiary Caspian Shipyard Co. says that it is on track to deliver a semisubmersible drilling rig to Caspian Drilling Co. Ltd., a subsidiary of the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic.
- US Gulf of Mexico drilling rig count rises to 23The US Gulf of Mexico rig count increased by three over the past week, according to the latest Baker Hughes weekly rig count.
- Ramboll wins Al-Shaheen pre-FEEDThe North Oil Company has awarded Ramboll a pre-front-end engineering and design study for the Al-Shaheen oil field offshore northeastern Qatar in the Arabian Gulf.
- BOEM to offer Cook Inlet blocks offshore Alaska in June lease saleThe US Bureau of Ocean Energy Management will offer around 1.09 million acres off Alaska’s south central coast in a lease sale scheduled for June 21.